A recent study found that more than 68% of participants cited a lack of confidence as the biggest stumbling block to a student’s ability to succeed in math. If math is a stumbling block for you, or if you are preparing to take a certification test, this online at-your-own-pace training module takes the IFPS Math Book and brings it to life!
Dan Helgerson, CFPAI, will teach fundamental fluid power math skills and build on that foundation to explain the calculation of more complex formulas. Each section includes step-by-step video instructions on how to solve complex fluid power math problems.
What to expect:
1. Welcome to the Fluid Power Math Workshop
2. Understanding the Order of Operations - PEMDAS
3. Units used in IFPS Fluid Power Math Equations
4. Math Basics
6. Various Math Equations
7. Fluid Power Formulae
8. Calculating, Volumetric, Mechanical and Overall Efficiency
9. How to Size and Select a Fluid Power Cylinder
10. Calculating Fluid Velocity
11. Detailed Explanation and the Importance Triangles in Fluid Power
12. Understanding Reaction Forces
13. Jib Boom Calculations
14. Understanding Toggles
15. Misc. Reservoir Equations
16. Understanding Compressed Air
17. Coefficient of Velocity
18. Sizing Accumulators
19. Coefficient of Friction
20. Understanding Cartridge Elements
21. Electric Formulae - Ohm's
Cost is $199.
Multiple-user pricing for 5 or more! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Visit https://ifps.learnupon.com or call 856-424-8998.